McKissick Easy-Lift® Overhead Bridge Crane Blocks
• Wide range of product available (see tables below).
• Removable housing allows block to be reeved without
• Bearing life and Design Factors meet:
• ASME HST-4, Class H • CMAA 70 Class D
• FEM9.511 Class 2m • ISO 4301.1 Class M5
• Adjustable sheave spacing in 1/2” increments (1/4” on
• Sheave pitch diameter minimum of 16 times rope
diameter on standard sizes.
• All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby®
, forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, contain the patentedQUIC-CHECK® markings and come with a world class latch that integrates with hook tip.
• U.S. Patent 7,255,330
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Sheave bearings are maintenance free and sealed for life (10,000 hrs.).
• Ability to attach optional anti two-block device.
• Available with shackle as lower connection point.
• Ultimate load is 5 times the Working Load Limi